The supplement market is thriving. But it is equally competitive as well. There are plenty of factors that contribute to the success of a business. From quality and experience to good management and smart decisions, you must pay heed to every aspect to make your brand stand out. With so many options available at the tips of their fingers, going with anything less than the best is no longer acceptable to customers. It is important that they find exactly what they are looking for in your store, based on quality and price. Or, they will simply click on the next store.
To earn a place in an environment of constant market integration and expansion, offering diversity is the key. It’s always a great idea to cater to a wider audience instead of a certain group. Diversity is especially important for newer businesses because they would want to convert each visitor into a customer. With supplements, one size definitely would not fit all. Supplement needs depend on a variety of factors like age, gender, medical history, activity levels and more. Besides, customers will not have the time or patience to get the supplements they need from several providers. If you provide only one of the products they want, they will likely move on to a provider that has it all. So it’s only wise to get a range of supplements when placing an order with a vitamin manufacturer.
Adding a variety of supplements may sound a little overwhelming if you’re just starting out. In fact, maintaining a catalog that suits a wider population is difficult for an established business as well. Even more so if they do not have the storage and order processing capabilities.
This is where a reputed catalog fulfillment provider comes in handy. Choosing the right catalog fulfillment provider is imperative when dealing with supplements.
The provider you choose must have a specialized facility with climatic control to maintain the efficacy of different types and forms of supplements. They should also have an organized processing, packaging and delivery structure in place to make sure that the product is not damaged or contaminated during transit. With the right catalog fulfillment services, expanding your product list will be a breeze.
Careful research before starting your health business can reveal most common health issues and popular categories of supplements. Adding a few options for weight loss, sports nutrition, and brain health can win a lot of consumers. Some important categories that you can add to your catalog could be these:
- Vitamins and Minerals: These are perhaps the most widely used dietary supplement. These include multivitamins, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin C and B complex among others.
- Sports Nutrition: Supplements like protein shakes, energy drinks, green coffee, and hydration drinks are commonly used by people with active lifestyles or sports backgrounds.
- Weight Management: Supplements that aid weight loss is some of the most popular and in-demand products.
- Specialty Supplements: These are targeted to perform or support a specific function. Specialty supplements like probiotics, fiber, and fish oil supplements are popular with people trying to address specific issues or needs.
- Herbal and Botanical Supplements: These include natural supplements like garlic, cranberry, green tea, and ginseng.
Different people have different nutritional requirements. A catalog with above-mentioned supplement categories will have the potential to grab the attention of almost anyone interested in taking dietary supplements. And the availability of great catalog fulfillment resources has left little room for excuses to avoid product expansion.