Dropship Supplements with Ion Fulfillment in 2019
Anyone who has ever considered starting an online business must’ve come across the term ‘Dropshipping’. However, the concept itself is alien to most of them. Even those who know what it is, often mistake it to be something too complicated to invest in. As intimidating as it may seem at first, drop shipping may very well be the best solution for people who are just starting out in the e-commerce world. In fact, the health and wellness sector is brimming with newcomers who can benefit from this business model. Dropshipping vitamins and supplements can alleviate the need for an inventory and cut your costs considerably.
If you’re one of the many who are still not sure what dropshipping is and if it really is worth the hassle, continue reading for a definitive guide to the basics of dropshipping.
What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is an alternative to traditional shipping methods where product storage, packaging and delivery are handled by a third-party service provider. Basically, you just have to focus on building your online store where customers can order vitamins and supplements, and those orders are processed by an external dropshipping partner.
Dropshipping allows companies to operate without having a warehouse and a large amount of inventory to begin with. Online retailers partner with a dropshipping provider that stores products in its own warehousing facility. The provider is also responsible for processing orders and shipping them to the customers.
How does it work?
Simply stated, this is the usual flow of events when you choose to dropship supplements:
- The retailer partners with a third-party dropship supplier.
- The customer places an order directly through the retailer’s online supplement store.
- The order and customer details are forwarded, either manually or automatically, to the dropship provider.
- The dropship provider packages the ordered products and ships them to the customer’s address on behalf of the retailer.
Regardless of whether they have a physical office or not, online supplement retailers opt for dropshipping to save on resources and expenditure.
Why choose to Dropship Supplements?
The dropshipping business model has numerous benefits. For example, supplement retailers don’t have to invest in a huge inventory beforehand. Instead, they can buy vitamins and supplements as needed- when customers place orders. Here are a few obvious benefits of partnering with a supplier that can dropship supplements:
- The process is not complicated at all; it’s as simple as finding the right partner and setting up an online store.
- It considerably decreases the cost of setting up a business. You don’t need to buy an initial inventory, a physical space for office or storage.
- Not having physical storage or office means no overhead costs, like bills and rent, except costs associated with web domain, hosting and themes, etc.
- Adding new vitamins and supplements to your product catalog becomes a breeze.
- Once your supplement business is up and running, scalability won’t be an issue at all.
- Quality assurance is not a headache with a dropship partner like Ion Fulfillment. Your provider will be testing and inspecting your products before labeling, packaging and shipping them off in your name.
Dropship Supplements with Ion Fulfillment
To reap maximum benefits from the dropshipping business model, finding the right provider is the key. Ion Fulfillment has over 30 years of experience in fulfillment and contract manufacturing of vitamins and supplements. The competitive pricing and excellent customer care make it an ideal choice for large, small and medium-sized businesses to dropship supplements, vitamins and skin care products. Ion Fulfilment uses state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technologies to provide ideal storage facilities specifically for vitamins and supplements. Besides, the technicians test and inspect each product before carefully packaging and shipping it off. The entire dropshipping process is seamless and transparent because of integrated systems that allow orders placed on your website to be connected directly, in real time, with Ion Fulfillment’s fulfillment order management system. Retailers can manage their inventory, connect via CRM and link their e-commerce products to Ion Fulfillment’s management system.
Using a dropshipping partner such as Ion Fulfillment can help new businesses focus on establishing and promoting their e-store without having to worry about, storage, quality control and shipping. As a result, they can achieve customer satisfaction which is imperative for business growth.